K-12readinglist.com Acceptable Use Policy
- The content of the pages of https://K-12readinglist.com is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on https://K-12readinglist.com.
- Unauthorised use of https://K-12readinglist.com may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time https://K-12readinglist.com may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Hacking, right-click copying text, images or HTML code, scraping, harvesting meta descriptions, or any other form of duplication without prior permission is strictly forbidden and a breach of this site’s terms of service. It might also be viewed as a criminal act or professional misconduct.
- Your use of https://K-12readinglist.com and any dispute arising out of such use of https://K-12readinglist.com is subject to the laws of Nevada, USA.
- Schoolreadinglist is a participant in the Amazon US and Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.
- Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.
- Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- This website: K-12readinglist.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any external site linked to from within this site.
This policy was last updated on.