K-12readinglist.com Affiliates Policy
Advertising and affiliate links policy
- This site uses banner advertisements that link to third-party websites that offer the K-12 School Reading List a commission should a website user decide to buy a product on that third-party website. Users should assume that banner advertisements might generate commission for the K-12 School Reading List should the user decide to purchase a product. While the K-12 School Reading List goes to reasonable lengths and carefully selects and vets appropriate and relevant advertisers, the K-12 School Reading List cannot be held responsible for external content hosted on third-party websites.
- Picture images of books and products on this website may generate a commission for the K-12 School Reading List should the user decide to purchase a product. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.
- Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Disclosure: K-12schoolreadinglist.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate k-12readinglist.com earns from qualifying purchases.
- Disclosure: K-12readinglist.com is an affiliate of Bookshop.org and will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Disclosure: If you buy books linked to our site, we may earn a commission from Bookshop.org, whose fees support independent bookshops.
- Disclosure: This site may receive a commission if you decide to purchase a magazine or an online course.
- This website expects affiliate programs and publishers to behave honestly and professionally, engender trust and honour affiliate agreements and agreed commission structures.
- It is a material breach of this website’s terms and affiliate links policy for any affiliate or associates program to:
- Make material changes to the affiliate agreement without prior consultation or agreement with schoolreadinglist.co.uk or our owner(s). This includes changes to the commission terms without notice and without prior approval by us; downgrading commission levels without prior notice and prior approval by us, or placing schoolreadinglist.co.uk or our owners onto a commission structure that is detrimental, pejorative, unfair, dishonest, below the default or standard commission rate card, misleading or otherwise not in the spirit of the original affiliate agreement.
- In such cases, schoolreadinglist.co.uk reserves the right to remove referral links with immediate effect, suspend referral traffic, remove advertisements, take appropriate legal action, and at some point name and shame the affiliate program.
This policy was last updated on.