K-12readinglist.com Images Policy
- Illustrative and background images are sourced from websites such as Pexels, Unsplash and Pixabay and provided on a free-to-use-for commercial websites basis and license; or on an image-by-image basis with the permission and licensing agreement of the photographer. K-12 School Reading List keeps an audit trail for all images used, including proof of licensing.
- Some book covers and/or product images are provided by Amazon, in which case the images are served from Amazon’s servers and not served, stored or cached by K-12 School Reading List. K-12 School Reading List does not store, serve or cache any Amazon product images or images served by Amazon. These images are provided as is by Amazon as part of the Amazon Associates program and per their Terms of Service and Operating rules.
- Other book covers and/or product images are provided to K-12 School Reading List for marketing purposes by book publishers or authorised publicists and used either with their permission and/or under the provisions laid out in Section 107 of the Copyright Act pertaining to reviews and criticism. Specifically: book cover images have been used under “fair dealing” provisions explained thus: “Section 107 of the Copyright Act provides the statutory framework for determining whether something is a fair use and identifies certain types of uses—such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research—as examples of activities that may qualify as fair use.”
- Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.
- Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
This policy was last updated on.